Send Your Friendship is all about using your Google Calendar to help you remember to send greeting cards and gifts to the people who are important to you.
If you love sending birthday cards but often forget the date until the last minute (*raises hand*) this course is made for you.
And if you'd like to start a habit of being a consistent correspondent to your friends and family, this course is also for you.
Send Your Friendship can help if:
- You've wanted to be a better correspondent with your friends and family
- You often scramble at the last minute to send birthday cards or notes on special occasions
- You love picking out gifts for loved ones on special days, but don't always have enough time
- You love the idea of sending mail to people to brighten their day (and yours!)
It's a mini-course, so it won't be a massive investment of your time. Sign up, sign in, and get started easily!
- Four targeted, step-by-step video lessons that take you through the process of organizing your calendar
- Bonus tips for organizing your cards and postage supplies, and shopping for gifts!
As much as receiving personal greetings in the mail makes me happy, sending cards and notes to my friends and family, knowing they'll receive them close to or on a major day for them, is a truly lovely feeling. You can easily build the charming and kind habit of Sending Your Friendship to the people who are important to you. I hope you'll join us!